Paric Corporation is currently seeking the right candidate for a Project Estimator role. This position is responsible for leading the estimating team for small projects, development of complete estimates, bid day evaluations, pricing, as well as assisting other teams in estimate development. This position reports directly to the Preconstruction Director.
- Prepare detailed estimate deliverables in a clear, concise, standard format
- Lead estimating team through process on small projects
- Develop delegation skills
- Participate in costs/Owner/Architect team in a clear, concise manner
- Assist in the buyout of subcontracts and purchase orders
- Prepare takeoffs and initial pricing on all scopes of work including clear and concise clarifications
- Evaluate subcontractor bids appropriately for use in estimate/bids
The ideal candidate will have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field or related experience
- One or more years of construction experience
- Must have experience managing a team through the estimating process on small projects
PARIC pairs design/build services with construction management and negotiated general construction to offer an unparalleled building and service experience. We are committed to moving our region forward by remaining an integral part of our community and by leveraging the talent and experience of top-notch people who work closely with clients to build their visions into reality.
PARIC's Core Values
For over 30 years, our Core Values have successfully guided PARIC and driven our company to success. These values are the fundamental principles that shape who we are as a company and how we conduct business.
- Personal Integrity - displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness, and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork - achieves success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations - demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromised service
- Enhancing our Community - strives to serve the community
- Doing What we Say - always and forever