Paric Corporation is currently seeking the right candidate for a Superintendent II position. This person will ensure that projects are being managed and constructed in a manner that is consistent with the highest standards and with the Paric Imperatives: customer service and satisfaction, quality, safety, cost-effectiveness, on-time completion and positive public perception. This individual is a skilled construction professional capable of completing projects $5M and above. This position reports directly to the General Superintendent.
- Manage jobsite safety and adherence to Paric policies and OSHA guidelines.
- Ensure the highest level of quality in the installation of project components.
- Ensure that the items supplied and installed are per the plans and specifications provided for the project.
- Document jobsite activity, production, conditions and issues, using the Paric corporation forms provided.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of the project schedule.
- Manage the costs of general conditions and all Paric provided items.
- Manage the subcontracts and vendors while obtaining materials and while on site.
- Track and report time for themselves and other Paric labor.
- Track and report productivity and profitability of Paric efforts.
- Engage the Paric support team (safety, quality, and leadership) when appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have
- Construction Management or Engineering degree or field experience in a related trade.
- A minimum of 5 years of construction experience.
PARIC pairs design/build services with construction management and negotiated general construction to offer an unparalleled building and service experience. We are committed to moving our region forward by remaining an integral part of our community and by leveraging the talent and experience of top-notch people who work closely with clients to build their visions into reality
PARIC's Core Values
For over 30 years, our Core Values have successfully guided PARIC and driven our company to success. These values are the fundamental principles that shape who we are as a company and how we conduct business.
- Personal Integrity - displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness, and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork - achieves success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations - demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromised service
- Enhancing our Community - strives to serve the community
- Doing What we Say - always and forever