PARIC Corporation is currently seeking the right candidate for a Quality Manager position in the St. Louis Region. The Quality Manager is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of PARIC’s quality management system, monitoring, and implementing all aspects of quality control and inspection associated with its general construction projects.
- Monitors all quality related activities on a project, including performing inspections/audits and issuing reports within 72 hours.
- Assists the Quality Director on development of Corporate quality procedures.
- Assists the Quality Director on identifying Corporate quality procedure amendments, revisions or future needs.
- Coordinates with the Quality Director on attending Pre-Installation meetings.
- Coordinates with the Quality Director on attending Building Enclosure Coordination meetings.
- Assists the Quality Director on drawing reviews.
- Assists the Quality Director on development of Site Specific Quality Plans (SSQPs).
- Assists the Quality Director on coordinating internal performance testing.
- Assists the Quality Director on resolution of any warranty issues.
- Assists the Quality Director in coordinating internal communications related to quality activities and initiatives.
- Assists the Quality Director on identifying both short- and long-term training needs, and in providing training directly to PARIC personnel.
- Assists the Quality Director on identifying and implementing new technology, systems, etc.
The ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or closely related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of combined experience in Quality Management, Superintendent, Project Management, Project Engineering or similar roles.
- Technical competence in Building Envelope, Concrete, Finishes, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Statistical Analysis.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Problem Solving.
- Communication, including public speaking.
PARIC pairs design/build services with construction management and negotiated general construction to offer an unparalleled building and service experience. We are committed to moving our region forward by remaining an integral part of our community and by leveraging the talent and experience of top-notch people who work closely with clients to build their visions into reality.
PARIC's Core Values
For over 30 years, our Core Values have successfully guided PARIC and driven our company to success. These values are the fundamental principles that shape who we are as a company and how we conduct business.
- Personal Integrity - displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness, and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork - achieves success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations - demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromised service
- Enhancing our Community - strives to serve the community
- Doing What we Say - always and forever