Paric Corporation is currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer for the St. Louis area. This position is responsible for helping to keep the project within established goals for quality, timeliness, budget, profitability, safety, and customer satisfaction. As a Senior Project Engineer, along with the Project Manager, you are responsible for financial performance of the project, project schedule, subcontractor negotiations, and Owner relationships. This position reports directly to the Project Manager or Project Executive.
- Assist Preconstruction Manager/Estimator with and review value engineering process
- Prepare draft of the preliminary project schedule for review with the Project/Preconstruction Manager and Superintendent
- Review estimating activities and participate as needed
- Assist in bid day activities as requested
- Verify and assist with prequalification of subcontractors and suppliers
- Assist Project Management in obtaining Certificate of Substantial Completion from customer
- Assist with close-out activities (i.e., warranty manuals, owner training, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related experience
- A minimum of four years of construction experience
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills and a credible reputation among local and regional subcontractors
- Knowledge and experience in estimating (preferred)
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience working with CMiC (preferred)
PARIC pairs design/build services with construction management and negotiated general construction to offer an unparalleled building and service experience. We are committed to moving our region forward by remaining an integral part of our community and by leveraging the talent and experience of top-notch people who work closely with clients to build their visions into reality.
PARIC's Core Values
For over 30 years, our Core Values have successfully guided PARIC and driven our company to success. These values are the fundamental principles that shape who we are as a company and how we conduct business.
- Personal Integrity - displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness, and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork - achieves success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations - demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromising service
- Enhancing Our Community - strives to serve the community
- Doing What we Say - always and forever