Reporting directly to the COO of PARIC Holdings, the Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to PARIC Holdings executives and team members. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects and work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Key areas of responsibility
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the COO and CFO including but not limited to: managing calendars; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, compiling documents for meetings and arranging calls.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the COO and CFO, with Board members, organizations, staff and others, on all matters related to Holdings.
- Assists with variety of special projects for the Holdings team.
- Prioritizes tasks, manages sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors for the executive office while presenting a positive and professional image.
Board Support and Liaison
- Serves as the administrative liaison to PARIC Holdings board of directors.
- Assists board members with travel arrangements and reimbursements as needed,
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings.
- Maintains records of the Board of Directors, including minutes, by-laws, member bios and board presentations.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of board meetings, dinners and special events.
Company Management Liaison
- Schedules company meetings.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda and materials for all company meetings.
- Ensures the state of company reports are completed prior to each Board meeting.
- Communication Proficiency
- Strong Organization and Time Management
- Technical Capacity
- Collaboration Skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Stress Management/Composure
- Core Values:
- Personal Integrity- displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork- achieves success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations- demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromised service
- Enhancing Our Community – strives to serve the community
- Doing What We Say- Always and Forever
- Supervisory Responsibility
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., although hours may vary to support specific needs.
Required Education And Experience
- Strong work tenure and experience supporting C-level Executives.
- Technical competence with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and various other hardware/software platforms such as iPhone, iPad, Microsoft Surface, social media – Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Preferred Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, but not required.
- FSA / HSA
- Telemedicine Services
- Adoption Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible PTO
- Employee Referral Program
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Term Life & AD&D Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.