Reporting to the Director of Project Accounting , this position is responsible for processing job cost invoices for subcontractors
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of experience
- CMiC experience a plus
- Subcontractor payables
- Receive invoices and review for accuracy for contract price and for completed to date billings
- Enter invoices, route and process through electronic workflow and GCPAY
- Process payments within terms of contract
- Research and respond in timely and effective manner to payment inquiries from Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Prepare and execute joint check agreements and process joint checks in accordance with these agreements
- Coordinate with internal Subcontract Compliance to collect and assemble subcontractor lien waivers for Owner requirements
- Assist with any required backup needed to accompany the owner pay application
- Ensure that project teams are following processes
- Project Set Up
- Facilitate with new project set up
- Cost code maintenance
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
Since 1979 PARIC has focused on being one of the top general contractors, construction managers and design/build firms in the region. As one of the largest privately held companies in the Midwest, PARIC prides itself in investing in the community and building lasting client relationships.
PARIC people operate in accordance with our core values in a safe, client-focused manner aimed at delivering excellence. To ensure this, we recruit the highest caliber talent and provide them with the most advanced tools and training turning our clients’ visions into reality.
PARIC’s Core Values
For more than 40 years, PARIC’s core values have successfully guided and driven our company to success. These values are the fundamental principles that shape who we are as a company and how we conduct business.
POWER OF ONE TEAM – Because people are the force behind every success. We have unity in purpose and diversity in talent.
EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS – Because surpassing all expectations is so profoundly satisfying. This commitment to excellence extends to every employee and to every project.
ENHANCING OUR COMMUNITY – Because we build more than buildings. We give our time, talents and resources to a range of community efforts.
DOING WHAT WE SAY – Because as the adage says: “You’re only as good as your word.” If we say something is going to happen, it will happen.
RELENTLESS EVOLUTION – Because if you’re not learning from your mistakes, you’re not growing. We embrace positive change, face challenges head-on and get even better with every project.