PARIC Corp, one of the top general construction companies in the region, is now hiring a Copy Writer to join our team.
This position will focus on the production and editing of sales proposals, development of internal communications stories, generating copy for advertising materials including print materials, social media, website content, and digital advertisements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Write clear, attractive copy with the brand voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, marketing and proposal on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. marketing campaigns, landing pages, sales proposals)
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Critical Evaluation
- Problem Solving
- Ethical Practice
No supervisory responsibilities are identified at this time.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and carry small items.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., although hours may vary from time to time in order to support the needs of project teams.
No Travel by car and/or air is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism, or related field
Preferred Education and Experience
- Preferred experience preparing proposals/qualification statements and/or presentations
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.