This role is responsible for overseeing the daily operations related to our ERP platform (CMiC), supporting project cost accounting, payroll, corporate financials, reporting and analytics. They will be working closely with department leaders, SME’s, and end-users, with direct alignment to corporate policies, procedures, and best practices. They shall also work with 3rd party support vendors, partners, and software providers to maintain best-in-class functionality to support our business and user requirements for accuracy, reliability, data quality and data governance. This critical role must exude professionalism, with a sense of urgency, and be fully customer centric, with an unwavering commitment to process efficiency and automation.
Work closely with ERP Manager, CIO, VP of Inf. Security, IT Manager, Key Stakeholders and SME’s to:
- Support the daily operations of ERP platform, working closely with SME’s to support all departments and users, with direct alignment to corporate policies, procedures, and best practices
- Coordinate the enterprise system settings (Groups, Roles, Permissions, etc.)
- Coordinate the platform DBA with ERP projects, data standards, custom reports, custom programs, SQL database needs, and 3rd party platform API integrations
- Setup new users, conduct onboarding, assessments, provide training, and assist w/ development plan
- Work with IT to oversee periodic infrastructure improvements related to ERP
- Maintain a log of all issues and questions, provide trouble shooting, and work to quickly resolve issues
- Assist SME’s and stakeholders with process improvement to identify opportunities to drive efficiency and reduce manual labor and errors by developing and documenting business workflows, policies and procedures, and associated training collateral
- Assist with ERP dashboard tools, setup, and data connections
- Test patch(s), hot fix(s), security update(s) and other related platform/software update(s)
- Coordinate team workload, collaborate with SME’s, and communicate to stakeholders via MS Planner
- Distribute high-level meeting recaps identifying the action items and milestones
- Assist with updating corporate policies and procedures, leveraging technology/process advancements, and ensuring the strategic vision is applied properly
- Facilitate large project kick-off meetings, provide support to PARIC project teams in coordination of system and business workflows, with a focus on elevating PARIC in application of tools
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and data modeling as-needed to support project and corporate analysis
- Manage content, protocols, and verify updates from ERP vendor
- Engage in industry events, nurture a culture of continuous learning and collaboration, while evangelizing PARIC and our integrated approach to the use of ERP Technology
Experience and Skills you need:
- Minimum 5 years required of direct ERP administration or equivalent
- Great communication, coordination, and effective listening
- Strong sense of team management needs and proactive approach to solving daily demands
- Ability to manage workload for multiple projects/teams
- Strong understanding of accounting related processes
- Knowledge of CMiC, SQL, PowerPoint, and Excel required
- Experience with other accounting ERP’s, BI tools, and project cost management tools are beneficial
- Key Attributes: Self-motivated, strong multi-tasker, sense-of-urgency, detail oriented, deadline driven, patient teacher, great communicator, forensic mindset for troubleshooting, able to dive into deep detail and summarize with contextual information challenges and solutions
- Accounting, Information Systems, or related bachelor’s degree or above required
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- Bonus opportunities
- Growth opportunities
Company Core Values
• POWER OF ONE TEAM – Because people are the force behind every success. We have unity in purpose and diversity in talent.
• EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS – Because surpassing all expectations is so profoundly satisfying. This commitment to excellence extends to every employee and to every project.
• ENHANCING OUR COMMUNITY – Because we build more than buildings. We give our time, talents and resources to a range of community efforts.
• DOING WHAT WE SAY – Because as the adage says: “You’re only as good as your word.” If we say something is going to happen, it will happen.
• RELENTLESS EVOLUTION – Because if you’re not learning from your mistakes you’re not growing. We embrace positive change, face challenges head-on and get even better with every project.
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.