Reporting directly to the COO of PARIC Holdings, the Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to PARIC Holdings executives and team members. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects and work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Key areas of responsibility
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the COO and CFO including but not limited to: managing calendars; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, compiling documents for meetings and arranging calls.
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the COO and CFO, with Board members, organizations, staff and others, on all matters related to Holdings.
• Assists with variety of special projects for the Holdings team.
• Prioritizes tasks, manages sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors for the executive office while presenting a positive and professional image.
Board Support and Liaison
• Serves as the administrative liaison to PARIC Holdings board of directors.
• Assists board members with travel arrangements and reimbursements as needed,
• Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members.
• Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings.
• Maintains records of the Board of Directors, including minutes, by-laws, member bios and board presentations.
• Assist in the coordination and planning of board meetings, dinners and special events.
Company Management Liaison
• Schedules company meetings.
• Assists in coordinating the agenda and materials for all company meetings.
• Ensures the state of company reports are completed prior to each Board meeting.
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Strong Organization and Time Management
3. Technical Capacity
4. Collaboration Skills
5. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
7. Stress Management/Composure
8. Core Values:
- Personal Integrity- displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork- achieves success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations- demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromised service
- Enhancing Our Community – strives to serve the community
- Doing What We Say- Always and Forever
- Supervisory Responsibility
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., although hours may vary to support specific needs.
Required Education and Experience
1. Strong work tenure and experience supporting C-level Executives.
2. Technical competence with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and various other hardware/software platforms such as iPhone, iPad, Microsoft Surface, social media – Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, but not required.
- FSA / HSA
- Telemedicine Services
- Adoption Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible PTO
- Employee Referral Program
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Term Life & AD&D Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.