Based in St. Louis, Missouri, PARIC is one of the largest privately held companies in the Midwest. PARIC prides itself on being an innovative general contractor, construction manager, and design/build firm. With vast experience in commercial, multi-family, senior living, healthcare, industrial, historic renovation, hospitality, and academic market segments, PARIC manages construction projects ranging from universities and hospitals to production facilities, warehouses and data centers.
This role is for someone who’s inspired by challenges, pushing to create something new. It requires a creative approach to problem-solving and the drive to elevate PARIC’s presence in the market. This position will focus on supporting and executing on strategy and messaging in a positive, team-focused environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, business or closely related field
Years of Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of combined experience in marketing or similar roles.
- Technical competence in desktop publishing (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and WordPress.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organizational skills and a prowess for detail
- Experience processing payroll and experience with unions is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, task-oriented environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including a focus on collaboration and customer service
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, etc.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to write and edit compelling, well-researched externally facing content for the company’s marketing efforts. Content includes proposal standards, award submissions, biographies, blog posts, newsletters, white papers, case studies, articles and web copy. Impeccable spelling and grammar, editing and proofreading experience.
- Ability to write and edit compelling internal communications.
- Digital Marketing –Assist with the management, creation and maintenance of the Company’s websites. Assist with the planning, writing and posting of Company social media information. Build social media and web-based content library to maximize timely distribution of news and relevant communications.
- Company Store – Team lead for Company store consisting of apparel and promotional items. Managing external vendor, store quantities and merchandise for special events.
- Pursuit Support – Supporting the marketing and sales teams’ project-specific win strategies in prequalification questionnaires, proposals and client presentations. Routinely collaborate with internal parties to ensure value proposition is clear. Update and maintain standard narrative library.
- Branding – Assist with maintaining the company’s brand identity and provide consistent quality control for editorial brand standards.
- Event Support – Support the planning and promotion of events such as annual meetings, golf tournaments, community outreach, and other company outings. Assist with setup and breakdown of events as needed.
- Preferred experience working in construction, engineering and/or architecture.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Critical Evaluation
- Problem solving
- Communication, including public speaking
- Ethical practice
No supervisory responsibilities are identified at this time.
This job operates in a professional office environment as well as active construction sites. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and carry small items.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., although hours may vary from time to time in order to support the needs of project teams.
No Travel by car and/or air is expected for this position.
Company Core Values
- Personal Integrity – displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork – achieves success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations – demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromised service
- Enhancing Our Community – strives to serve the community
- Doing What We Say – always and forever
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.