We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As a vital member of the business development team, this position focuses on the production of marketing materials used in the business development process. This includes but is not limited to the design and layout of proposals, presentations, brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials. The person in this role will also be involved in the coordination of promotional events, sponsorships, and trade shows. This position reports to the Marketing Director.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience working in marketing or related industry
- Experience in the commercial real estate is preferred
- Must have strong PowerPoint skills
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop experience required
- Strong writing, editing, and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to simultaneously coordinate multiple pursuits and tasks
- Ability to manage deadlines with ease
- Developing proposals and responses to RFQs and RFPs that highlight our firm's expertise and strategic approach
- Creating original content for the proposal including cover letters, summaries, and developing graphics
- Create, edit, and distribute new client-specific marketing deliverables such as brochures, flyers, pamphlets, etc.
- Maintain CRM database of potential leads and research pertaining to new business
- Support the coordination of marketing events, trade shows, and sponsorships
- Management of marketing materials and production supplies
- Support the management of our promotional items and the online promotional store
PARIC is a nationally recognized construction firm that currently ranks as number 165 on ENR's Top 400 national contractors list, and number 27 on ENR' Midwest contractors list. PARIC is focused providing a work environment that stimulates and supports growth for all employees. As a consistent Finalist for Best Places to Work awards, PARIC provides employees with the opportunities, resources, and tools that make working at PARIC a special place in the AEC industry.
At PARIC Corporation, we build our customers' vision into a reality. Providing a complete range of construction services with unique solutions, we change our customers’ perception of what is possible. As a premier General Contractors, Construction Manager, and Design/Builder, we leverage over 35 years of experience in the construction industry to provide our customers with innovative solutions that surpass the capabilities of our competition. We are always on the forefront of construction advancements, utilizing the latest in virtual design and construction technology. We strive for every customer to EXPERIENCE EXCELLENCE in construction management jobs. From the first meeting to the last, providing a level of quality and service that we believe is unmatched. Every day we are focused on Building Excellence to Move our Community Forward.
PARIC's Core Values
For over 30 years, our Core Values have successfully guided PARIC and driven our company to success. These values are the fundamental principles that shape who we are as a company and how we conduct business.
- Personal Integrity - displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness, and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork - achieve success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations - demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromised service
- Enhancing our Community - strives to serve the community
- Doing What We Say - always and forever
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.