Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Photo/Proposal Library Maintenance – Work with the rest of the marketing team to implement best practices for managing and storing our library of photos and proposals.
- Coordinating Direct Marketing - working with the Marketing Manager to develop, implement and measure direct marketing objectives.
- Coordinate Development of Marketing & Sales Literature
- Supporting or executing the creative development of collateral
- Managing the printing, storage, and distribution of printed materials
- Executing Social Media Objectives – work with the Marketing Manager to develop a strategy for developing and managing content for all of PARIC's social media endeavors.
- Website Content Management – work with other members of the marketing team to manage and update the website’s content.
- Special Events Support – Working with other departments and committees to support co-department coordinated internal and external events.
- Greeting Area Presentation – coordinate monthly plasma presentation
- Video Production
- Manage relationships with outside vendors to coordinate shoots, editing, and production.
- Work with other departments to support their video needs, and develop video content that meets the expectations of the organization.
- Develop and maintain a database of video content to be used for presentations, trade shows, and special events.
- Manage Customer Surveys – develop, distribute, and record customer surveys with the goal of maximizing the amount of quality customer feedback.
- Project Close Books Development – Develop and manage the process for creating and distributing Project Close Books.
- Newsletter Development and Distribution - Work with departments to gather information to create, design, and edit, production and distribution of newsletters for various purposes
- Maintaining Marketing Calendar – adding and updating due dates for projects, events, and marketing initiatives.
- Marketing Support – Support the Marketing department as directed by the Marketing Manager.
- Sales Support – provide sales support for customer communication and relationship management.
- Participate in community organizations and professional organization(s).
- Critical Evaluation.
- Problem Solving.
- Communication, including public speaking.
- Ethical Practice.
No supervisory responsibilities are identified at this time.
This job operates in a professional office environment as well as active construction sites. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms, and carry small items.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., although hours may vary from time to time in order to support the needs of project teams.
Travel by car and/or air is expected on average 3 – 5 times per month for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or closely related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of combined experience in B2B marketing or similar roles.
- Technical competence in computer-aided graphic design, Adobe Creative Suite 5 (or above), WordPress or similar CMS tools, and social media.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
Preferred Education and Experience
None identified for this position.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None identified for this position.
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.