PARIC Corporation, ranked 165th on the ENR Top 400 Contractors list, has an opening for a Marketing Production Coordinator. This role will work out of PARIC’s Headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri. The person in this role will be responsible for collecting photography and videography for all of PARIC’s projects, and events. This role will travel primarily in the St. Louis area, but will also cover projects out of town. A successful candidate will have strong photography and videography skills specifically with commercial architecture. They will also need the skills to utilize Photoshop for touch-up and photo optimization.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Management of company photo and video standards and processes and ensure brand standards are reflected in photography
- Collection and management of board members, executives, and employee’s headshots for use in proposal resumes and contact databases
- Collecting photos and videos of active projects, completed projects, and company events
- Collecting aerial photo and video of active and complete projects utilizing a drone
- Perform all image retouching, color correcting, cloning, and adjustments as needed
- Responsible for placement, management, content collection, and record keeping for all webcast and time-lapse jobsite cameras
- Responsible for cataloging, archiving, and tagging all imagery
- Support the production of training with imagery and videos
- Support the Marketing Director with promotional video production
- Assist with website and social media imagery
- Assist with web design and print marketing
- Support marketing initiatives and contributing as a member of the marketing department to the overall strategic vision
Education and Experience
- BA or BFA in photography or graphic design
- Minimum of 3 years of professional photography experience
- Advanced proficiency in PhotoShop and Lightroom
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of real estate photography, including staging and lighting
- Ability to understand the technical aspect of creating and optimizing image assets for online including pixel dimension requirements; asset storage; naming protocols; and optimizing images for page load time.
- Motion graphics and Final Cut video editing skills a plus.
- Drone photography certification, or willingness and aptitude to become certified.
- Ethical Practice
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., although hours may vary from time to time in order to support the needs of project teams.
This job operates in a professional office environment as well as active construction sites. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Travel by car and/or air is expected on average 3 – 5 times per month for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and carry small items.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.