Based in St. Louis, Missouri, PARIC is one of the largest privately held companies in the Midwest. PARIC prides itself on being an innovative general contractor, construction manager, and design/build firm. With vast experience in commercial, multi-family, senior living, healthcare, industrial, historic renovation, hospitality, and academic market segments, PARIC manages construction projects ranging from universities and hospitals to production facilities, warehouses and data centers.
This position will focus primarily on supporting the RFP/RFQ process in tandem with the sales team and market leaders. All facets of the proposal process will be managed by the MPC from kickoff to proposal delivery.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pursuit management
- Manage the pursuit lifecycle process from kickoff meeting through interview (including printing and delivery).
- Lead and facilitate pursuit meetings
- Collaborate with individual pursuit teams and technical staff to develop win strategies and key messaging highlighting PARIC’s unique strengths and expertise
- Develop responses for project pursuit requirements including prequalification questionnaires, proposals, client presentations and associated collateral materials
- Independently perform focused industry and client research
- Track pursuit process in CRM
- Collect and update project profiles and team member resume content
- Update internal cut-sheets and resumés as required
- Conceptualize, research, and produce marketing materials, proposals, promotions, and presentations including non-technical writing
- Copywriting – Ability to write and edit compelling, well-researched externally facing content for the company’s marketing efforts. Content includes proposal standards, award submissions, biographies, blog posts, newsletters, white papers, case studies, articles and web copy. Impeccable spelling and grammar, editing and proofreading experience desired.
- Event Support – Support the planning and promotion of events such as annual meetings, golf tournaments, community outreach, and other company outings. Assist with setup and breakdown of events as needed.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Preferred experience working in construction, engineering and/or architecture.
- Preferred experience preparing proposals/qualification statements and/or presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, business or closely related field.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of combined experience in marketing or similar roles.
- Technical competence in desktop publishing (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and WordPress or another website content management tool.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Critical Evaluation
- Demonstrate fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Problem solving
- Communication, including public speaking
- Ethical practice
This job operates in a professional office environment as well as active construction sites. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.