Since 1979 PARIC has focused on being one of the top general contractors, construction managers and design/build firms in the region. As one of the largest privately held companies in the Midwest, PARIC prides itself in investing in the community and building lasting client relationships.
The position of Warehouse Operations Manager will manage the Operations Support Center which will include tracking materials, billing, maintaining vendor relationships, making pricing and buying decisions, and much more. The ideal candidate will analyze data to streamline processes to improve productivity. Must be a team player and willing to pitch in when needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Help to optimize existing business processes, reducing redundancy and touches
- Analyze and update pricing, keep current on market conditions influencing the business
- Create reports related to run rates, utilization, inventory turns, and stock conditions
- Principal user, trainer, and evangelist of our warehouse asset management system
- Partner with Finance and Accounting to improve billing and monthly invoicing processes
- Work with project teams to support field operations with project specific information
- Use data analysis to make recommendations for strategic purchases
- Provide spending reports to manage vendor relationships
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Ability to organize large amounts of data and information
- Better than average problem solving skills
- Open communicator
- Professional in actions
- Ethical in thought and practice
- Superior customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated, proactive
- Understand and leverage technology
- Familiarity with data entry, filing and record keeping
- Strong knowledge of Windows-based operating systems and software
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and stay focused
- A willingness to work in a team oriented environment
No supervisory responsibilities are identified at this time.
This job operates in a professional office environment as well as active construction sites. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and carry small items. Ability to lift 25lbs
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., although hours may vary from time to time in order to support the needs of project teams.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Bonus Incentive Program
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance coverage
Paternity Leave and Maternity Leave
Tuition Reimbursement for employees
And many more company sponsored programs
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran