Reporting to the Preconstruction Vice President, this position is responsible for leading the Electrical
scope of work through the preconstruction process, working with Estimators, Engineers and
Subcontractors, and assisting the Precon Managers and Project Executives.
· Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering, Technical Certification in related field, or related
· 15 or more years of construction experience in the electrical field.
· On-site project experience is preferred.
· Exceptional communication and excellent listening skills.
· Recognize problems. Provide and implement solutions.
· Experience with multiple project types and sizes.
· Well versed in all electrical systems and pricing.
· Knowledgeable and experience in estimating standards and software.
· Able to multi-task on a large variety of construction projects.
· Create relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
· Create scopes of work based on drawing sets and specifications.
· Serve as the in-house Electrical expert for the Preconstruction and Operations groups.
· Prepare and evaluate electrical design criteria.
· Prepare conceptual estimates as required.
· Solicit pricing from Electrical Contractors and communicate through pricing efforts.
· Coordinate with in-house Procurement group on PARIC-supplied equipment.
· Prepare electrical scope of work and scope sheets. Thoroughly evaluate proposals received.
· Lead buyout and subcontractor interviews for electrical scope.
· Evaluate construction schedules and establish award schedules.
· Assist in prequalifying Electrical Contractors. Provide timely input as to project requirements,
potential subcontractor workload, project timing, etc.
· Prepare plan and ensure we provide feedback to subcontractors regard bid results.
· Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations.
· Drive creative solutions for budget challenges.
· Utilize strategic relationships with Electrical Contractors, Owners, Architects and Engineers.
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.