PARIC Corporation is currently seeking a Project Engineer based in St. Louis, MO but will require travel.
This position is responsible for helping to keep the project within established goals for quality, timeliness, budget, profitability, safety, and customer satisfaction. As a Project Engineer, you are responsible for the financial performance of the project, project schedule, subcontractor negotiations, and Owner relationships. This position reports directly to the Senior Project Engineer or the Project Manager.
- Assist Preconstruction Manager/Estimator with and review value engineering process
- Prepare draft of the preliminary project schedule for review with the Project/Preconstruction Manager and Superintendent
- Review estimating activities and participate as needed
- Assist in bid day activities as requested
- Verify and assist with prequalification of subcontractors and suppliers
- Assist Project Management in obtaining Certificate of Substantial Completion from customer
- Assist with close-out activities (i.e., warranty manuals, owner training, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related experience
- A minimum of 3 years of construction experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills and a credible reputation among local and regional subcontractors
- Knowledge and experience in estimating (preferred)
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience working with CMiC (preferred)
PARIC pairs design/build services with construction management and negotiated general construction to offer an unparalleled building and service experience. We are committed to moving our region forward by remaining an integral part of our community and by leveraging the talent and experience of top-notch people who work closely with clients to build their visions into reality.
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.