This role is responsible for overseeing the execution of construction projects, the mentoring and growth of other team members, as well as growing relationships with clients. They will lead project teams with a focus on ensuring exceptional customer relations and successful project outcomes.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a diverse construction background and the management and technical skills necessary to step in and immediately contribute. Organization, flexibility, outstanding customer focus and strong communication skills are critical to this role.
Reporting to a member of the Senior Leadership Committee, this position is responsible for the development and overall performance of PARIC’s Self Perform Business. Can be located in either St. Louis or Kansas City. Will require travel but not relocation to St. Louis.
- Ability to develop and communicate a strong vision
- Ability to inspire passion and dedication in others
- Develops strategic relationships in the industry and community
- Possesses strong analytic skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- Strives for continuous improvement of self and others
- Decisive and consistent
- Exhibits creativity and takes calculated risks
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Anticipates issues and plans accordingly
- Develop and manage effective Self Perform travel strategy to support and enhance Paric’s core markets
- Identify and expand Self Perform opportunities (fire caulking, taping, painting, etc.)
- Contributes to business development effort and identifies opportunities
- Supports and leads crew of 150-200 people
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize opportunities for the Yard
- Create opportunities to increase margin
- Continually reviews opportunities to maximize productivity
- Responsibility for developing and managing business, operational and capital plans
- Holds self and others accountable for company and industry standards
- Effectively delegates work to others
- Delivers immediate and routine feedback to direct reports
- Interface with Operations, Preconstruction and Administrative teams
- Mentors and grooms direct reports for career advancement
- Participate in community organizations and professional organization(s)
At PARIC Corporation, we build our customers' vision into a reality. Providing a complete range of construction services with unique solutions, we change our customers’ perception of what is possible. As a premier General Contractors, Construction Manager, and Design/Builder, we leverage over 35 years of experience in the construction industry to provide our customers with innovative solutions that surpass the capabilities of our competition. We are always on the forefront of construction advancements, utilizing the latest in virtual design and construction technology. We strive for every customer to EXPERIENCE EXCELLENCE in construction management jobs. From the first meeting to the last, providing a level of quality and service that we believe is unmatched. Every day we are focused on Building Excellence to Move our Community Forward.
PARIC's Core Values
For over 30 years, our Core Values have successfully guided PARIC and driven our company to success. These values are the fundamental principles that shape who we are as a company and how we conduct business.
- Personal Integrity - displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness, and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork - achieve success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations - demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromised service
- Enhancing our Community - strives to serve the community
- Doing What We Say - always and forever
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.