This role is responsible for overseeing the execution of construction projects, the mentoring and growth of other team members, as well as growing relationships with clients. They will lead project teams with a focus on ensuring exceptional customer relations and successful project outcomes.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a diverse construction background and the management and technical skills necessary to step in and immediately contribute. Organization, flexibility, outstanding customer focus and strong communication skills are critical to this role. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Operations.
- Career path development for direct reports
- Provide constructive, timely feedback to project teams
- Participate in goal setting and performance evaluations of direct reports
- Oversee multiple project teams to assure compliance with PARIC standard processes and procedures
- Support and ensure project compliance with PARIC safety and quality standards, procedures and expectations.
- Support the project team to achieve schedule and financial goals
- Assist in development of ongoing training to support operations
- Assess project risks and opportunities and work with the project team to mitigate risks and maximize opportunities
- Participate in operational goal setting & strategic initiatives and carry out accordingly
- Live PARIC core values
- Support & ensure use of technology within Operations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good communication and effective listening skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop people and support ongoing learning
- Intimate knowledge of project scheduling
- Intimate knowledge of construction means and methods on various building types
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong people management skills and ability to provide clear direction
- Client interaction
- 15+ years of experience in construction management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
At PARIC Corporation, we build our customers' vision into a reality. Providing a complete range of construction services with unique solutions, we change our customers’ perception of what is possible. As a premier General Contractors, Construction Manager, and Design/Builder, we leverage over 35 years of experience in the construction industry to provide our customers with innovative solutions that surpass the capabilities of our competition. We are always on the forefront of construction advancements, utilizing the latest in virtual design and construction technology. We strive for every customer to EXPERIENCE EXCELLENCE in construction management jobs. From the first meeting to the last, providing a level of quality and service that we believe is unmatched. Every day we are focused on Building Excellence to Move our Community Forward.
PARIC's Core Values
For over 30 years, our Core Values have successfully guided PARIC and driven our company to success. These values are the fundamental principles that shape who we are as a company and how we conduct business.
- Personal Integrity - displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness, and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork - achieve success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations - demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromised service
- Enhancing our Community - strives to serve the community
- Doing What We Say - always and forever
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.