Paric Corporation is currently seeking the right candidate for a Project Manager role. This position will be responsible for delivering projects within established goals for quality, timeliness, budget, profitability, safety, and customer satisfaction. This position reports directly to the Project Executive and the Vice President of Operations.
Manage construction projects of various scales, which include:
- Working collaboratively with project team and vendors
- Reviewing construction drawings and project documents to assess compliance with client's requirements
- Reviewing contracts, change orders, and invoices for completeness, accuracy, and required documentation
- Collaborate with clients and deliver excellent client service, high value, and high-quality results on time
The ideal candidate will have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field
- LEED accreditation is required
- A minimum of seven years of construction experience
- Knowledge of construction industry best practices and experience with managing project schedules, budgets and costs, and contract management
- Good problem-solving skills and must be able to multi-task
- Leadership skills, exceptional communication, and a credible reputation among local and regional subcontractors
- Ability to proactively manage challenging multi-faceted projects with attention to detail, identify and develop solutions to challenges, and adapt quickly to changes
PARIC pairs design/build services with construction management and negotiated general construction to offer an unparalleled building and service experience. We are committed to moving our region forward by remaining an integral part of our community and by leveraging the talent and experience of top-notch people who work closely with clients to build their visions into reality.
PARIC's Core Values
For over 30 years, our Core Values have successfully guided PARIC and driven our company to success. These values are the fundamental principles that shape who we are as a company and how we conduct business.
- Personal Integrity - displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness, and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork - achieves success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations - demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromised service
- Enhancing our Community - strives to serve the community
- Doing What we Say - always and forever
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.