Since 1979 PARIC has focused on being one of the top general contractors, construction managers and design/build firms in the region. As one of the largest privately held companies in the Midwest, PARIC prides itself in investing in the community and building lasting client relationships. PARIC people operate in accordance with our core values in a safe, client-focused manner aimed at delivering excellence. To ensure this, we recruit the highest caliber talent and provide them with the most advanced tools and training turning our clients’ visions into reality.
PARIC Corporation is currently seeking the right candidate for a Project Manager role in the St. Louis, MO area. This position will be responsible for delivering projects within established goals for quality, timeliness, budget, profitability, safety, and customer satisfaction. This position may require travel on a regular basis. This position reports directly to the Project Executive and the Vice President of Operations.
Manage construction projects of various scales, which include:
- Working collaboratively with project team and vendors
- Reviewing construction drawings and project documents to assess compliance with client’s requirements
- Reviewing contracts, change orders, and invoices for completeness, accuracy, and required documentation
- Collaborate with clients and deliver excellent client service, high value, and high-quality results on time
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field
- LEED accreditation is required
- A minimum of seven years of construction experience
- Knowledge of construction industry best practices and experience with managing project schedules, budgets and costs, and contract management
- Good problem-solving skills and must be able to multi-task
- Leadership skills, exceptional communication, and a credible reputation among local and regional subcontractors
- Ability to proactively manage challenging multi-faceted projects with attention to detail, identify and develop solutions to challenges, and adapt quickly to changes
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.