PARIC Corporation is currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer on PARIC's Special Projects team in the St. Louis area. This position is responsible for helping to keep the project within established goals for quality, timeliness, budget, profitability, safety, and customer satisfaction. As a Senior Project Engineer, along with the Project Manager, you are responsible for financial performance of the project, project schedule, subcontractor negotiations, and Owner relationships. This position reports directly to the Project Manager or Project Executive.
- Assist Preconstruction Manager/Estimator with and review value engineering process
- Prepare draft of the preliminary project schedule for review with the Project/Preconstruction Manager and Superintendent
- Review estimating activities and participate as needed
- Assist in bid day activities as requested
- Verify and assist with prequalification of subcontractors and suppliers
- Assist Project Management in obtaining Certificate of Substantial Completion from customer
- Assist with close-out activities (i.e., warranty manuals, owner training, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related experience
- A minimum of four years of construction experience
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills and a credible reputation among local and regional subcontractors
- Knowledge and experience in estimating (preferred)
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience working with CMiC (preferred)
At PARIC Corporation, we build our customers' vision into a reality. Providing a complete range of construction services with unique solutions, we change our customers’ perception of what is possible. As a premier General Contractors, Construction Manager, and Design/Builder, we leverage over 35 years of experience in the construction industry to provide our customers with innovative solutions that surpass the capabilities of our competition. We are always on the forefront of construction advancements, utilizing the latest in virtual design and construction technology. We strive for every customer to EXPERIENCE EXCELLENCE in construction management jobs. From the first meeting to the last, providing a level of quality and service that we believe is unmatched. Every day we are focused on Building Excellence to Move our Community Forward.
PARIC's Core Values
For over 30 years, our Core Values have successfully guided PARIC and driven our company to success. These values are the fundamental principles that shape who we are as a company and how we conduct business.
- Personal Integrity - displays strong work ethic, professionalism, respectfulness, and accountability
- Trust and Teamwork - achieve success through internal and external dedication and partnership
- Exceeding Expectations - demonstrates entrepreneurialism and provides uncompromised service
- Enhancing our Community - strives to serve the community
- Doing What We Say - always and forever
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.