Since 1979 PARIC has focused on being one of the top general contractors, construction managers and design/build firms in the region. As one of the largest privately held companies in the Midwest, PARIC prides itself in investing in the community and building lasting client relationships.
PARIC people operate in accordance with our core values in a safe, client-focused manner aimed at delivering excellence. To ensure this, we recruit the highest caliber talent and provide them with the most advanced tools and training turning our clients’ visions into reality.
PARIC Corporation is currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer for the St Louis, Missouri area. This position is responsible for helping to keep the project within established goals for quality, timeliness, budget, profitability, safety, and customer satisfaction. As a Senior Project Engineer, along with the Project Manager, you are responsible for the financial performance of the project, project schedule, subcontractor negotiations, and Owner relationships. This position reports directly to the Project Manager or Project Executive.
- Assist Preconstruction Manager/Estimator with and review value engineering process
- Prepare draft of the preliminary project schedule for review with the Project/Preconstruction Manager and Superintendent
- Review estimating activities and participate as needed
- Assist in bid day activities as requested
- Verify and assist with prequalification of subcontractors and suppliers
- Assist Project Management in obtaining Certificate of Substantial Completion from customer
- Assist with close-out activities (i.e., warranty manuals, owner training, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related experience
- A minimum of four years of construction experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills and a credible reputation among local and regional subcontractors
- Knowledge and experience in estimating (preferred)
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Experience working with CMiC (preferred)
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.