Reporting to the Estimating Director, this position is responsible for leading estimating teams on a
variety of project types and delivery methods, bid day evaluations, pricing, as well as assisting other
teams in estimate development.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field, or related
· 15 or more years of construction experience.
· Estimating experience is required.
· On-site project experience is preferred.
· Experience managing a team through the estimating process preferred.
· Exceptional communication and excellent listening skills.
· Recognize problems. Provide and implement solutions.
· Experience with multiple project types and sizes.
· Experience in leading diverse teams and communicating expectations.
· Mentoring and training others.
· Well versed in all systems and pricing (MEP, structural, etc.).
· Understanding of all cost (cost of work and indirect costs)
· Knowledgeable and experience in estimating standards and software.
· Detail and process oriented.
· Delegate effectively.
· Lead and manage a team through the estimating process. Communicate expectations and
· Prepare detailed estimate deliverables in a clear, concise, standard format.
· Participate in presentation of costs to internal teams as well as the Owner/Architect.
· Perform take-offs.
· Prepare conceptual estimates as required.
· Prepare complete bid analysis for all scopes, understanding the additions and deletions to those
scopes for a complete bid.
· Lead buyout and subcontractor interviews as necessary in conjunction with the project teams
· Ensure compliance with project budgets and provide analysis of deviations. Drive creative
solutions for budget challenges.
· Utilize strategic relationships with Subcontractors, Owners, Architects and Engineers
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.