Use our library of resources to plan your activity for Construction Suicide Prevention Week. Don’t forget to register your company’s participation to receive an OSHA-recognized, industry-endorsed certificate and electronic badge.
MORE INFORMATION FROM EXPERTS
The web is full of additional resources from experts. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best articles and blogs on the topic of mental health and suicide prevention.
The coronavirus and mental health:
- Post-COVID-19 Strategies to Promote Mental Well-Being and Suicide Prevention
- How to Help Your Employees Cope with Stress During COVID-19
- Why Employee Assistance Programs Are Valuable During and After COVID-19
- How to improve your team’s access to health care during & after COVID-19
- How to Prevent Workplace Violence During and After COVID-19
- Risk of Relapse for Alcohol and Substance Use Disorders During and After COVID-19
Blogs from CSDZ, a construction risk management company:
- Mental Health — The Invisible Crisis in Construction – written by President of CSDZ Jerry Ouimet
- The Invisible Construction Crisis: Why Focus on Construction Workforce Risk?
- The Invisible Construction Crisis: Strategies to Address Mental Well-being
- The Invisible Construction Crisis: Pledge to STAND-Up for Suicide Prevention
- The Invisible Construction Crisis: Removing Our Emotional Masks
Mental well-being resources:
- Suicide Prevention in the Construction Industry
- Domestic Violence Resources to Promote Well-being Among Workers
- Mental Well-being Resources for Veterans and Caregivers
- Mental Well-being and Suicide Prevention Resources for Employees and Families
- Mental Well-being and Suicide Prevention Resources for Employers