PARIC has earned acceptance to the St. Louis Construction OSHA Partnership, an exclusive program that recognizes contractors with exemplary safety and health programs that exceed OSHA standards. www.osha.gov
PARIC takes an aggressive, proactive stance with all project team members to ensure that everyone understands the expectations for safety from the outset.
All team members must be trained to meet PARIC’s rigid safety standards and follow detailed project-specific safety plans, drafted in collaboration with owners. Standard safety procedures and training are an integral part of PARIC’s time-tested, comprehensive safety program, with a focus on pre-planning and raising awareness to prevent accidents.
PARIC provides an Employee Safety Handbook, with rules and regulations that employees must follow, and our training program includes:
- New Employee Safety Orientation
- OSHA 10-Hour Course for Construction Industry Training
- OSHA 30-Hour Course for Construction Industry Training
- First Aid and CPR
- Emergency Action and Response Plan
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Prevention
- Hazard Communication “Employee Right to Know”
- Fire Prevention/Protection