Safety & Quality
Everyone who works with PARIC is part of our family. Each day, we operate with a strong sense of shared responsibility to protect each other. Like the air we breathe, our approach to safety is a necessity. More than simply an initiative; it’s part of everything we do.
A vital component of PARIC’s management plan is our safety program. We take pride in continually working to reduce our Experience Modification Rate (EMR) through these core foundations of safety:
- An emphasis on safety training and expectations
- A dedicated safety team structure to mandate accountability at every level of the organization
- Empowering every employee with the right and authority to stop work when an activity is being performed in an unsafe manner
- A mandatory substance abuse program that requires drug and alcohol testing of all employees, including pre-employment, random, reasonable cause and post-accident
- Strict adherence to federal, state and local safety policies, in addition to PARIC safety policies
At the onset of construction, we create a site-specific quality plan (SSQP) unique to each project. This is a living document, updated by project staff as construction progresses. Included in the SSQP are:
- Intensive pre-installation meetings
- Building envelope coordination process
- Review of the first installation
- Review of both system and weather-related water infiltration risks
We utilize comprehensive commissioning actives as part of our interactive quality process for all our projects. We believe this practice provides a better product for building owners and allows them to capture more out of their investment.