Superintendent – St. Louis
The Superintendent is responsible for the overall success of the project, including cost, schedule and execution, people/team development, relationship building, safety and quality. Specifically, this position is accountable for on-site coordination for all project phases, including subcontractors, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are followed, and that work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. The jobsite location is in St. Louis, Missouri.
Education or Experience Required
- 6 years minimum experience as a Superintendent with commercial and/or industrial experience
- Know and understand project cost book
- Achieve baseline and maximize profitability within project.
- Understand and manage subcontractor scopes of work to minimize additional cost.
- Resolve additional costs and disputed items promptly in coordination with Project Manager (i.e. extra tickets, subcontractor overtime, etc.)
- Understand General Conditions and work to maintain respective budgets and project labor plan to optimize savings wherever possible.
- Assist in development of an accurate baseline schedule, and ensure achievement of baseline schedule.
- Identify and develop action plan early on to mitigate negative impacts to baseline schedule
PARIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.