PARIC invests in future talent by shaping students’ career paths.
A vital component of PARIC’s management plan is our safety program. We take pride in continually working to reduce our Experience Modification Rate (EMR) through these core foundations of safety:
- An emphasis on safety training and expectations
- A dedicated safety team structure to mandate accountability at every level of the organization
- Empowering every employee with the right and authority to stop work when an activity is being performed in an unsafe manner
- A mandatory substance abuse program that requires drug and alcohol testing of all employees, including pre-employment, random, reasonable cause and post-accident
- Strict adherence to federal, state and local safety policies, in addition to PARIC safety policies