PARIC Construction completed construction of the Stifel Theatre, formally the Peabody Opera House in October 2011. The original building was completed in 1934, and originally contained an auditorium back-to-back with the Opera House. The project included the renovation of the existing five-story, 315,634 sq. ft. building and various site improvements transformed the Opera House into a full entertainment theatrical event venue. There is a main 3,200 seat theater and four additional side venues. A new VIP entrance located off of 14th Street has also been added. Specific areas will be restored and refurbished to their original historic profiles.